Sunday, November 1, 2009

So last Saturday, I went to a wedding. One of those weddings where if you're single you don't get to bring a guest. First of all it started at 12pm, the reception at 2pm. Odd timing if you ask me and so I went to get a drink even though it was in the broad daylight and then saw...duh duh duh...the cash bar. After paying $6 for my Cosmo, I went to find my table and found that it was in the far corner of the room. Like the furthest you could get from the wedding party. At my table was myself, one guy, and 8 other women. Yes, eight. And at the next closest table there were relatives, I'm assuming- all single and male, with an average median age of 14. After the meal came the dancing which included, no joke, the Macarena. And boy did I shake it. Needless to say, the highlight of the occasion was the cake, as it was the richest, chocolateyist cheesecake I've had in a while. So cheers to the babes out there, surviving weddings, breaking hearts, and taking names. Its about time we get the party started and celebrated ourselves, ladies!

Babe Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment