Thursday, October 22, 2009

Babe Schoolin'

Greetings from a babe in a babepad in the baberhood. I'd like to take a step back here and clear a few things up courtesy of the Urban Dictionary [insert shout-out to the Urban Dictionary here]...

babe:
a girl or guy who is easy on the eyes, talented, and good looking, overall just very sexy. referred to as "babe". (i.e. "man, those girls are babes.")

baberhood:
a neighborhood with attractive people - fashionable, stylish, just like Paris - but not. (i.e. "I need a cheap apartment in a Chi-town baberhood.)

babepad:
babepad isn't defined yet.
*I BEG TO DIFFER.

babe and a half:
when a person is just too sexy for words. and the only way to describe how yummy they are is "babe and a half." (i.e. "damn. that mary is so fly tonight, she is just lookin like a total babe and a half.)

babernecking:
ascertaining the physical traits of someone you find attractive in a nearby vehicle during automobile operation while attempting to not crash into other objects, pedestrians or drivers; automotive sexual objectification. (i.e. "I was babernecking on 405 the other day and almost slammed into the car in front of me because I was trying to check out the hot babe in the car next to me.")


babe convention:
a gathering or convening of a large group of babes, or even megababes, in one place, whether by design or coincidence. as yet, there is no officially recognised babe convention, however there have been recent talks among world leaders on the topic. (i.e."holy crap look at that group of chicks over there! theyre ALL hot!"; "and there's another one!"; "this place is a babe convention!")
*Please note that babe conventions are a common occurance in the baberhood.... and at the babepad.

Now that you've been schooled, consider yourself fully prepped to digest the hap's of the baberhood.

- Sammy Seminary

No comments:

Post a Comment